apex cheats

hey, i have been using your site for the past 2 years and i must say you guys do provide the best cheats out of all the other sites i have ever used. i have only been using battlelog and i must say, i love the new apex quantum vip. i got banned previously(used the levi)(old) apex cheat. i reseted my pc etc and tried levi and got banned still so i assumed i did something wrong. i waited for like 2months and i saw the quantum out and it had a built in spoofer. i have since been using quantum and i have not gotten banned as yet. i already got 4 accounts to diamond for this ranked season. the only thing i can say quantum can use is the (only visible) option and i also have issues sometimes locking on to someone when i am close to them. i would have to right click a few times for it to lock on to them. otherwise the cheat is excellent i will continue to be using this site for years to come :)

Glad after all that you stayed with us and allowed us to show you that we really care, glad to see you staying with us and supporting us ❤️