HWID Mismatch

Follow4Win

So, I Factory reset my computer and now when I try to open Apex hacks it is telling me HWID mismatch. not sure how to fix this waiting on a email from the admin team i am just worried I payed for the key 4 hours ago. has anyone else have this issue before or an idea on how the process to fixing it works?

The happens when you re-install windows or use a spoofer before the hacks, which would change your HWID. There is no other process to fix this other than request a key reset. The head admin does tickets every 4-5 hours, sometimes sooner mostly, but when he sleeps there can be a 6-7 hour gap. There is not much we can do about this, only he has access to reset keys. This is just a process that happens when re-installing windows. It is called "HWID Lock" this is to protect users from abusing keys and sharing with friends, this way keys can only be used on one computer at a time.

It is one of those things that can be annoying I know, but it is a necessary evil. Just wait to hear back from the ticket that your key is reset and you are good to go again 🙂 

Hope this helps and was useful info ❤️