Sign in to follow this  
Yenko

Cold War Supreme 30 Days Access

The aimbot works good as well as the ESP..

My complaint is that the ESP is only a box and health. I loved the Warzone / MW cheat where you could see a skeleton it also helped me with depth perception of how far an enemy was away and make it easier to pick targets.

My complaint with the Aimbot is that it will lock onto people behind walls. I am using the smallest FOV and not even trying to aim at them but then it will start tracing a guy across the map when I am planning on shooting someone 30m away and then end up losing the gunfight. As well it looks very sketchy and probably will end up getting reported. 

I overall will say it does do the job. It does lock when it catches someone within the FOV. I just wish it was the same as the MW cheat. 

The user interface, esp, and aimbot. I am a little disappointed with this one to be honest after coming from Warzone and MW 

Overall I would give it a 6.5/10

• Like 1

WarZone was much longer in progress this is the reason as this is new game there is still a lot to add we understand that, but also we wanna keep you safe and not add features that could cease more issues then help ❤️ 

Sign in to follow this