Sign in to follow this  
Alv

Destiny 2 Thor

Glad to see the framework for this flavor of cheetos is still alive and well. I've seen it transfer between many owners but I have a feeling this will be its main home for a long time hopefully. For anyone wondering, this cheeto bag is worth it entirely. I just wish the same model was used for every other cheeto bags available on the website. A warzone iteration of this framework would be amazing and inexpensive to produce. Sad to see the price increase for this cheeto but I imagine the cost of ownership was a bit steep. By any chance, is there an ETA available for Destiny twos thor coming back in stock? I've been waiting a bit over a week to see it back in stock and there's been no word of a restock. A bit worried but I understand you guys are busy. Best cheetos on the market guys. That's not an overstatement in the slightest. (P.S Yall should send me a private message for a key to buy, LOL) I can't wait! 

• Like 1

Happy to hear you are enjoying our services ❤️ 

We will do all we can to bring it back we are just giving Thor developer some personal time while he works some things out 🙂

Sign in to follow this