Jump to content

SoT Review


Recommended Posts

The SoT Cheat has everything you need and is not complex either. Even though you have no menu like with most cheats everything you need is already there. The cannon ESP Is very accurate and can hit 95% of the shots you aim at, it even has a chain shot trajectory which surprised me very much and is too precise. The other 5% Depends on sea conditions and if the crew you're chasing makes any sudden turns such as when they deploy their anchor to do a turn. Aimbot is excellent and accurate and even tells you where to aim to hit your target from a distance. The general ESP Is impressive and very helpful with all items able to be seen and amazingly accurate information such as ship information and any ships in range, this also includes a playlist so you know what ships are in your lobby which I find very helpful so I know to go reaper or not. Overall I could go on about every feature but all you need to know is that this is the real deal and worth the price, it isn't like other cheats with minimal and messy features this has everything you need and also works with PC Game pass so you don't need to worry about it being stuck to 1 platform like steam.

10/10 I have already purchased another month.

Link to comment

About us

At Battlelog.co, we offer high quality game enhancements. We ensure the highest quality through in-depth development, testing and maintenance. 

We are proud to provide the industry's leading game enhancements.

Getting started is straight-forward and when you need assistance, our support is here to assist you.

Terms and conditions

Apply as a developer

Contact us

For support: Go to our support page.

We offer live chat support 24/7 with real human experts.

If you have any problems, you can reach us any time and get instant help.





  • Create New...