Jump to content

ohkujo

VIP
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by ohkujo

  1. Man. Roy has helped me a few times in the past 6 months. one time for a few hours and a few times were quick and to the point. Roy is #1 when it comes to sticking with you and figuring out the situation. Seriously thank you so much to you all and especially Roy. Ill be back time and time again. Thank you so much.
  2. Thank you so much to ROY for helping me with the loader and computer settings. I've never experienced the patience and help that he provided for me today. Thank you so much ROY for sticking with me for over and hour! I will be back and I know some others that will for sure be newcomers. Best support team on the internet. Much love to you all and especially ROY. 🧡
      • 1
      • Like
×
×
  • Create New...