Jump to content

SnowBall

Moderator Team
  • Posts

    7,629
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    80

Everything posted by SnowBall

  1. Latest update took the 6th player but we will fix this for you guys, we always do ❤️ Discord record whole screen, if you try to record OBS and tell him game only it won't show up ?
  2. SnowBall

    Valorant

    Glad you having a blast! We will keep updating our hacks and improving all we possible can ❤️
  3. I’m glad to hear this, having brings so much more fun into game, as long as you play as legit as possible and be with your friends this can go very long way without anyone noticing you ❤️? hope many many more hours of fun with your friends will be there, and I’m so happy to hear our products make you happy ❤️

  4. Hello Battlelog FAMILY ❤️
     
    As much as I love to support you all with any of your questions, it's a bit hard to do so if you send me a personal message here ?
     

    Please use the support system: https://battlelog.co/supportsys/
     

    The only reason I ask this is due to follow-ups, on a support ticket, it's very easy for me to see your updates, and I can easily find you and reply once I do have the answers for you ? 
     
    So please do use the support system for any of your questions, concerns, and support we are more than happy to support you so never feel scared opening a ticket we are just bunch of guys who love hacks as much as you do and wanna see you have fun with our software ❤️ 

  5. I'm so happy to hear this ❤️ thank you for taking your time and putting effort in this amazing review we really appreciate when you guys take time to give us such feedback ❤️
  6. I'm switching all my support to support tickets opened on page and not my inbox.

    I will no longer reply in personal inbox here as i can't keep up and follow up support from here !

    Please any questions or concerns around hacks open support ticket and I will reply there. I wont be checking my inbox often so please do use support, thank you  ❤️

  7. SnowBall

    COD Supreme

    Love to see comments like this, all our hard work pays off when we read this here at Battlelog! Hope you have many many more experiences like this with us ❤️
  8. I'm switching all my support to support tickets opened on page and not my inbox.

    I will no longer reply in personal inbox here on page but will be very active on support page.

    Please any questions or concerns around hacks open support ticket and I will reply there. I wont be checking my inbox often so please do use support, thank you  ❤️ 

    •  
  9. Than you for your kind words ❤️ I will always give my best to help you all as much as I can ?
  10. I'm switching all my support to support tickets opened on page and not my inbox.

    I will no longer reply in personal inbox here on page but will be very active on support page.

    Please any questions or concerns around hacks open support ticket and I will reply there. I wont be checking my inbox often so please do use support, thank you  ❤️ 

  11. SnowBall

    reciew

    Thank you for feedback im glad you having fun and correct as long as users read the steps and do as required hacks will work and be up and running in 10-15 minutes ❤️
  12. Everyone, I'm switching all my support to support tickets opened on page and not my inbox.

    I will no longer reply in personal inbox here on page but will be very active on support page.

    Please any questions or concerns around hacks open support ticket and I will reply there. I wont be checking my inbox often so please do use support, thank you  ❤️ 

  13. SnowBall

    Support

    Thank you for this review, we always do our best to help you guys in anyway possible and we really love to see when our members appreciate that ❤️
  14. Thank you for time and effort in writing this up for us, I'm so happy you are having fun and enjoying our services! ❤️
  15. Everyone, I'm switching all my support to support tickets opened on page and not my inbox.

    I will no longer reply in personal inbox here on page but will be very active on support page.

    Please any questions or concerns around hacks open support ticket and I will reply there. I wont be checking my inbox often so please do use support, thank you  ❤️ 

  16. You can get his custom profile by pressing HERE
      • 1
      • Like
  17. Everyone, I'm switching all my support to support tickets opened on page and not my inbox.

    I will no longer reply in personal inbox here on page but will be very active on support page.

    Please any questions or concerns around hacks open support ticket and I will reply there. I wont be checking my inbox often so please do use support, thank you  ❤️ 

  18. SnowBall

    Unreal!

    Glad you having fun bud! Stay safe ❤️
  19. Thank you for this feedback ❤️ We will always try to maintain hack is timely manner and safe ?
  20. SnowBall

    Changing

    Thank you for this review, we appreciate you kind words ?
  21. For all of you sending me message ? I’m on a bit of a working spree with my full time job and will not be available for next 3 days. Please understand that once I’m back I have 200+ inbox messages right now and I won’t be able to get back you you guys soon. Use support system for your questions and issues. Thank you ❤️

  22. I'm glad you having fun and enjoying our services ❤️ Thank you for this review we really appropriate this things from you guys makes all this hard work worth a while! ?
  23. We very happy when i read comments like this, we are glad you decided to join us and im very happy you are having fun! ?❤️
  24. Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in writing this review ❤️ This puts smile on our faces and all work we do is worth because of words like this, we really appreciate this, thank you ❤️
  25. SnowBall

    COD Super

    Thank you for the review, we are always happy to help ❤️ Have fun and stay safe!! ?
×
×
  • Create New...