Glad you enjoy our products ❤️
I would advise you to come to our 24/7 live chat support this guys are the industry experts when it comes to customer support and all related questions to our products 🙂
Sure we will add it I can see is in BETA now and limited time and I do not wish to rush anything as there should be good amount of testing done to assure product is stable and safe, but we will make one when full game come out ❤️
100% we are working on bringing much more things for you guys, as the software is fairly new we know lack of features is there but as we develop more on it I'm sure you guys will like it even more ❤️
We will add much more options and stability, as it is brand new product we know things can be a bit basic, but I'm very happy to hear you enjoy our service and product ❤️