Glad to have you back ❤️
1. Restart PC and then update the game with no hacks injected, then restart again and start as normal
2. We only need to update when game updates, so when you see game update check the status if update just landed give us up to 30 minutes to an hour if we are not aware and then check status page
3. Answer same as above 🙂
Hello,
After reading your review I believe our live chat support team can help you with your enquire and how to proceeded in such scenario.
Please do use live chat support button at the bottom right of your screen (green button) And ask our 24/7 live chat any support questions you have.
Thank you for your understanding and trust ❤️
Fair, as it is external cheat and designed for streaming we understand there is a lot of improvements, but most important part of it that it is safe is there ❤️
Glad to have you around for so long! Thank you for all the support ❤️
And despite anti-cheat making certain things harder no anticheat in the world will ever be able to stop hacking software 100% becasue its just back and forward hacking, it always was it always will be, nothing is un-hackable, nothing.
I'm glad our support was accommodating, and kind to you, please come to live chat support and ask them to make a ticket so I can compensate your lost time and push new update that I hope will fix issue related to your problem ❤️